Legado Hoteles has a long tradition of emphasizing cleanliness in our care of guest rooms and in the public spaces of our hotels.
Now, Legado Hoteles elevates our existing cleaning practices and protocols to a new level, and we are proud to provide a safe and clean home away from home for our guests. It is our responsibility to restore peace of mind and confidence in tourism.
Specific protocols certified by the health authorities have been applied since our opening, and now additional sanitizing, ventilation and sterilization measures are applied in the rooms and for all frequently used equipment.
Full details of our program standards include:
- Reception area has been fitted with a protector screen.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly. Keys and high-contact surfaces such as lobby access doors, stairway banisters, elevator buttons, desks, door handles and floors are disinfected regularly with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- Hotel employees follow strict guidelines, including utilizing personal protective equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeeper/laundry staff wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations are cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
Food and beverage:
Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
While recognizing the importance of our high quality breakfast and the use of local products, our offer has been adapted to prioritize the health and safety of guests, including:
- In the first phase of hotel reopening, breakfast will be served to guests in their rooms.
- In the second phase, our à la carte breakfast will be served in the communal areas to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces, and cross contamination.
Communal dining areas are disinfected and cleaned continuously, ensuring the hygiene of all high-contact surfaces such as chairs and tables. In addition, dishes, silverware and glassware are washed and disinfected, including items that have not been used but may have been touched by guests.
When you`re ready, this is our email to make your reservation: email@example.com